About Me

My photo
Dawn is a watercolor and collage artist, writer, Host of #JournalChat Live and Creative and Social Media Consultant. She enjoys sharing insights, humor, and encouragement as she shares from her life experiences. She enjoys keeping a journal and reading spiritual texts to help keep the light on. Hope you enjoy perusing the blog posts and in the process, get to know her a bit better. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Raggedy Ann and Andy Adds Whimsy to a Celebration

When I was a child, I had my room decorated with Raggedy Ann and Andy. I just loved those dolls and everything that came with them. That's why when I saw this party theme, I just had to share it with you!

Abby Snyder has twins, boy and girl, who just celebrated their first birthday, and she shares her party prep story with how she came up with her theme idea, where she found many of her decorating ideas, and also displays several adorable photos to showcase the party and her twins' fun that day.

Abby actually hangs a picture banner by the fireplace that reminded me of The Birthday Wall family tradition I have used to celebrate my daughters' birthdays for nine years. Perhaps her display will inspire you with ideas for your child's next birthday wall.

I love the whimsy Raggedy Ann and Andy creates with such a fun, lovable theme. You can create one too, with a custom created Birthday Wall for your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment