About Me

My photo
Dawn is a watercolor and collage artist, writer, Host of #JournalChat Live and Creative and Social Media Consultant. She enjoys sharing insights, humor, and encouragement as she shares from her life experiences. She enjoys keeping a journal and reading spiritual texts to help keep the light on. Hope you enjoy perusing the blog posts and in the process, get to know her a bit better. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun for Everyone?

When I ran into the article, Birthdays: Simple Can Be Fun too, by Chad Lucas, I found myself laughing hysterically! Chad really knows how to bring out the issues birthday celebrations can bring on with understanding humor that shows what true parent he is. I think my favorite part is the game he plays with the kids. The details will humor you, I"m sure.

One of the great dimensions of a Birthday Wall is bringing out your child's humorous side, whether it be something they say or a favorite TV show they like that's really funny. Check out Chapter Two, A Custom Fit: Your Child's Unique Portrait, for some fun ideas that you can include to bring out the fun/funny side of what you love about your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment